Celebrate Earth Day at Grass River Natural Area on Saturday, April 24, at 2 pm. The afternoon will feature crafts, games, demonstrations and guided hikes.
- Turn trash into games and musical instruments.
- Make a recycled terrarium.
- Play in the dirt and learn about soils.
- Walk the storybook trail.
- Take home a White Pine seedling to plant.
- Enjoy the beauty of Grass River Natural Area as it awakens to spring.
The Grass River Natural Area is located at 6500 Alden Highway in Bellaire.
Register by calling the GRNA office at 231-533-8314. Antrim County Web site
Hold on there!
It's possible you won't need a paid subscription to access the full contents of Elk Rapids Live.
See the update below.